Paid Search Specialist
The PPC / Paid Search Specialist will administer and manage Pay Per Click campaigns for our clients. The PPC Specialist should understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our client campaigns.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop and manage multiple PPC campaigns across a variety of clients and verticals; including account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, bid strategies and management, placement selection and management, ad copywriting and other core paid search capabilities.
- Apply appropriate analysis and optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and achieve advertiser goals and objectives.
- Partner with Client Services to understand client goals and priorities.
- Use Google tools as well as other necessary tools to manage accounts efficiently.
- Consult on A/B Testing for landing page optimizations.
- Work with the Business Development team and Client Service team to estimate budgets and inquiry volumes for proposals/clients.
- Forecast and manage budgets at the daily, weekly, monthly and annual levels.
- Optimize campaigns to improve performance and ROI.
- Research and launch campaigns.
- Create, manage and optimize paid search campaigns for clients across a variety of industries on Google, Bing, and other ad networks.
- Analyze the performance of PPC campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
- Track, report and provide analysis on all performance metrics for paid marketing campaigns, this includes internal and external/competitor strategy analysis.
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal team members and clients, as needed.
- Provide actionable insights and analysis of paid search performance.
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices, keyword research tools and industry research.
- Passion for Search and the digital marketing space.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to digital marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience using PPC tools.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing, Facebook).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Aetna Medical/Vision, Metlife Dental, 401(k)
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career