We’re seeking a solutions-oriented web developer to join our growing team. This individual should possess diverse skills and expert knowledge of cutting-edge tools to supply valuable web and mobile-based offerings for our clients. The Web Developer will be expected to work collaboratively with his or her team to achieve desired results. If you’re a geek at heart- we want, you!
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Must have experience in designing, implementing and managing WordPress and duda sites.
- Will serve as lead developer for web-based initiatives
- Programming, coding, and publishing of web pages, content, graphics and other related tasks
- Responsible for promptly addressing operational issues on the websites and swiftly handling glitches and functional errors
- Measure and report on key performance indicators and provide actionable data on server response times and page rendering speeds
- Manage the technical updates, edits or changes
- Monitor site performance and identify any issues and make improvements that impact sales and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and collaborate with project managers, information architects, developers and designers in all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Superb web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
- Proficient in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most efficient manner.
- Experience with building responsive/cross-browser compatible websites.
- Deliver and maintain expected productivity and standards within expected time frames.
- Proactively work with all fulfillment team to ensure quality and time frames are met.
- Communication of progress when needed to agencies and clients.
- Knowledge of PHP, .Net, ASP and Database Transactions is preferred but not required
- Experience publishing web-based content, graphics for both desktop and mobile display
- Previous experience with website development, SEO, databases, and content categorization/structure
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- Ability to multi-task at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- 401(k) plan, Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Aetna Health Benefits- Medical/Dental/Vision
- On-Site in our McKinney, TX headquarters
- 3-5 years of Web Development
- Bachelors Degree