Voice search is more important than ever. Statista estimates that more than 8 billion voice assistants will be in use by 2023. Question – do your small business and brand clients have a voice presence?
At Advice Local, we take helping our agency and local marketing partners very seriously. What worked yesterday to help a local business or brand get found simply may not work today. This is why it’s important to have the best voice presence solutions available at your fingertips.
The Meaning of Voice Search Is Evolving
For a business to get found in voice search queries, you must have the business’ information and the most common frequently asked questions about the business available to the voice assistants. While this may seem simple, it’s definitely not.
Our newly released download, Winning With Voice Search, walks you through how to make this information available to voice assistants – and in a format they can understand.
In this how-to you will:
- Explore what makes a business voice search-ready
- Study the benefits of a conversational voice app
- Get insights on the voice search generation
- Dig into voice search habits
- Discover why content is king in voice searches, too
- Learn how to win more featured snippets
This voice search how-to is short, sweet and to-the-point. I guarantee you’ll be able to read it in 5 to 10 minutes. Once finished, you’ll be ready to start implementing and optimizing for voice search right away.
Winning in Voice Search Requires a Voice Presence
While we have many features available through our presence management solution to help you get a business found online, today I’m going to focus on our voice technology.
Advice Local Voice Technology Features
- Submit enhanced data for a business to the Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa.
- Technology that generates common frequently asked questions.
- Submission of a local business’ data to key sources that voice assistants trust.
- Voice Profile Judy’s Book listing.
- Voice search data markup for each business’ location listed with us.
- First-of-its-kind Voice Search Readiness Score within the reporting dashboard.
- Voice Search Readiness Test that displays a “ready” or “not ready” status.
While Advice Local has been helping businesses get found in voice searches all along, today we can help you do it in an even bigger way.
How We Make Voice Search Data Available to Voice Assistants
- Voice-powered listing on Judy’s Book
- Voice markup on the business’ website
- Conversational voice app submitted to Google Assistant and Alexa voice-powered devices
Did you know that even if a searcher does not specify “near me” in their voice query, that voice assistants will still provide results based on proximity? And knowing that, ask yourself: Are the local businesses I represent getting found by voice assistants?
Voice Search Optimization Help Is Available
A study by BrightLocal reveals that to show up in search results for voice searches, local businesses must meet criteria that include components like this:
- How close the business is to the searcher
- How the business interacts with reviews
- Number of backlinks to the business’ website
- The business activity level on social media
- Business’ visibility on industry-specific and local directories
All of these features are built right into our solution. Request a demo of our local presence management solution to learn how we can help you today!
Have you grabbed our voice search tips & tricks download yet? Well, now’s the time!