Making the Most of the Mobile Experience
Mobile is not going to be a hot topic, it is THE hot topic. As a mobile user yourself you get it, but do you have the whole picture? While some mobile truths are very clear and self-evident, we would like to share additional information that can really get mobile to work for you.
Society has adapted quite well to our constant connectivity. Consumers make very good use of the ability to search, solve problems and fill needs at any time—Google designates these snippets of time as “micro-moments.”
The importance of mobile is revealed by facts such as these:
- 82 percent of consumers check their smartphones as they make in-store purchases (yes, we all do this now)
- 70 percent of consumers will abandon a page that takes too long to load
- $1 trillion in purchases (online and offline) were influenced by mobile in 2015
Marketing efforts today must include a plan to reach out to customers via mobile. Businesses and brands that don’t do this, unfortunately don’t have a competitive plan.
So how to get there from here? This eBook tells you what you need to know and at the end you’ll find an easy-to-use solution for every business to meet their customers where they want – in the palm of their hand on their mobile device.
The Mobile Experience eBook
Advice Local presents “Making the Most of the Mobile Experience.” In its pages you will learn:
- Optimization factors for mobile web
- The importance of trust and providing value
- Why you should consider a branded mobile app
- Mobile App Marketing Strategy do’s and don’ts, and more!
You are already part of the shift to mobile and you are living it. Our eBook on the mobile experience will expand your knowledge base, fill in some blanks, and show you a perspective you may not have considered.
Complete the form below and your download will be instantly available.
You want to be there for your customers and customers-to-be, and we’re here to help you do just that.