Advice Interactive Group is seeking an analytically driven SEO specialist. In this role, you will assist with all aspects of SEO but mainly focus on management of landing page creation, analyzing data and keyword research.
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of excel
- Enjoys compiling and analyzing data
- Strong written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Maintain landing pages and keywords for all clients.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, results of site optimization etc.
- Accurately compile performance (traffic, revenue, ranking) and analytics reports and be able to present results to an internal team of account managers.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, internal link development and other SEO tasks.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and research industry related media.
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Effectively communicate project status updates and timelines to your manager.
- Ability to create compelling ad copy on brand with each client.
- QA website development to ensure templating standards are met.
- Strong analytical skills.
- HTML and CSS as they relate to SEO (there will be a light HTML editing work involved, and you will need to be able to explain and discuss tasks with the development team).
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to be organized, resourceful, reliable and VERY detail orientated.
- Ability to sort through a large volume of information, make sense out of it, and prioritize tasks based on the data you found in your research.
- Ability to manage time to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- 401(k) plan, Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Aetna Health Benefits- Medical/Dental/Vision
- Fun work environment, snack bar, pool table and more
- Pay $14.00/HR
- Position is in our McKinney, TX offices, no remote
To apply: Email Alison Thornton at Alison@adviceinteractive.com